■What tablet/programs do you use?
- Wacom Cintiq 13HD
- Fire Alpaca, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CC
■How do you get your lines so smooth O: ?!!?!?!?!?!
- That’s for me to know and you to figure out ahuehueheafkl;
■Do you do Requests/Art Trades?
- No requests unless I announce them (which is rare). No, I only art trade with close friends. Sorry.
■Do you do NSFW art?
- No, I do not.
■I’ve sent an order form! When should I expect a reply? What time frame can I expect my commission to be completed?
- I work between 9am – 5pm Pacific Standard time. You can expect a response within 72 hrs. Time of completion depends on how occupied I am and the response time of the commissioner. If all goes smoothly and quickly, you can expect it to be completed within the same week.
■ I don’t have a reference sheet yet, can you draw my character based on a written description?
- No written descriptions by themselves, please. You don’t have to have an official reference sheet, even a simple MS-Paint colored drawing will do. You can also find a combination of other images that closely resemble to what you want. >For example, a “character mood board” would be acceptable to use as a reference sheet<
■May I re-blog/post/share your artwork on Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter/[insert whatever other site here]?
- You can re-post my art elsewhere as long as you give credit and follow what is written in my Artwork Permissions. I really appreciate it when you personally ask for permission first, thanks!
■Where can I credit you?
- Credit me as EN1GMAT1C, on my website: enigmatic-art.com or any of my social medias.
- The following accounts below are my ONLY active accounts on the web, any other page account duplicates, impersonations, names that are close, but not quite mines are NOT me. You can only find me here:
- Tumblr: Enigmatic-Art
- Twitter: @EN1GMAT1C_Art
- Newgrounds: EN1GMAT1C
- FurAffinity: EN1GMAT1C (inactive)
- Art Fight: EN1GMAT1C
- Archive.org: EN1GMAT1C